What User Data We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Your contact information and email address.
- Other information such as interests and preferences.
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website.
How do we collect your data?
You directly provide Devenup, LLC with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
- Send the request using a contact form on our website.
Devenup, LLC may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Google Analytics.
- FB pixel.
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs.
- To improve our services and products.
- To send you emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
Devenup, LLC is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Devenup, LLC has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
Links to Other Websites
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us at: +38 093 059 20 19
Or write to us: email@example.com